Key information about getting to and enjoying OR2012 and your stay in Edinburgh.
- Submissions – the submissions system is still live for posters, Pecha Kuchas and demos, click through to add or view your own submission.
- Registration– the registration system lets you book your conference place (not including accommodation) using the University of Edinburgh ePay system. The early rate (until 11th June) is £295, full price rate is £350. There is also a day rate of £115 which does not, however, include social events. See also our cancellation policy.
- Accommodation – access information and booking systems for accommodation.
- Travel – how to get to Edinburgh, visa information, how to get around in Edinburgh
- Location – a page all about Edinburgh, our stunning location for OR2012. See also our conference venues.
- Practical Information on Visiting Scotland – a quick guide to key information like weather, currency, etc.
- Things to See & Do in Edinburgh – there is a huge variety of things to see and do in Edinburgh around the dates of OR2012. We’ve put together a page of some of the highlights here.
- Childcare & Babysitting – information on local childcare services for those travelling with children.
You can also keep up to date with the OR2012 conference and your fellow delegates via:
- @OpenRepos2012 – the official Twitter account. See also our Lanyrd page.
- OR2012 Network on Crowdvine – as in 2010 and 2011 we are using Crowdvine to enable you to connect to fellow delegates.
- Open Repositories LinkedIn Group – the official LinkedIn Group for the Open Repositories community and conference delegates.
- OR2012 Flickr Group – view our images of the event and add your own here.